Request a Developer Kit
Want to preview Millar’s core technologies? Request a developer kit and get an inside look at our capabilities surrounding microeletromechanical systems (MEMS) and transcutaneous energy transfer (TET) devices.
Millar offers a fully customizable MEMS Developer's Kit to test integration with existing devices and technology. Our OEM Business Development Manager will discuss potential requirements based on your current engineering lab set up. During the initial discovery call, we'll discuss size requirements, application focus, stage of product development and pressure
in the kit
- Choice of sensor option (MEMS Sensor, MEMS Module, MEMS Cath)
- 8-channel ADInstruments PowerLab Data Acquisition System with LabChart Pro Analysis software
- Millar PCU-2000 Pressure Control Unit
The TET Developer's Kit allows for testing with your developed device or device prototype. We'll need to understand how much power is required, how frequently and the expected lifetime of the device. After an initial discovery call, we can configure a TET kit to meet your specifications.
in the kit
- Primary Power Converter
- Primary TET Coil (24V DC Input, 50 mm diameter coil, 2.4 GHZ radio transceiver)
- Secondary Power Converter
- Secondary TET Coil (12V DC Output, 50 mm diameter coil, 2.4GHz radio transceiver)
- Power Meter
- Removable Battery Unit